But what does it really mean?
And how do we make it happen in our own lives?
Listen in as my guest Dianne Collins helps us dive deeply into the idea of using Quantum Thinking on an everyday, practical level – and how to make Quantum Leaps for yourself.
Listen carefully – she gives golden nuggets that, if you choose to use them, can help you change your life. Besides, we had a blast!
CLICK HERE or on the icon to the left to listen to PART 1
- How does being who you are affect everyone around you, and why?
- What is the difference between a mechanistic world view and a quantum world view, and why is that critical to awakening?
- Why couldn’t we even think about quantum leaps until 1927?
CLICK HERE or on the icon to the left to listen to PART 2
- What stops us from thinking from a place of infinite possibility?
- What are ‘least-action pathways,’ and how can they limit us?
- What if there’s nothing wrong with us?
- No matter what a circumstance is, what is something you can do to transcend it?
- Do thoughts visit, or are they self-originated?
- Why is it possible to shift in every moment?
CLICK HERE or on the icon to the left to listen to PART 3
- How do intent, intuition, subtle energy resonance and meditation fit together?
- What IS awakened consciousness? How do we get past either/or and get to both/and?
- What does Dark matter have to do with awakening?
- Why we really can’t envision our awakening….
- Why is listening from ‘not-knowing’ the crux of fresh, dynamic relationships?
CLICK HERE or on the icon to the left to listen to PART 4
- Why is “Do You Quantum Think” such an important book if you want to find out how to create your reality?
- Why is listening as important as speaking?
- How did Dianne’s Most Daring Thing wake her up on a soul level?
- What does the ‘non-local mind’ have to do with things, and how do you access it?
- What is the Cosmic Pulse?
- Why is it hard to have a job and live your dream, too?
- How do you take a Quantum Leap and change your money reality?
- If you can’t change thoughts, what can you change?
- What’s the difference between positive thinking and quantum thinking?
CLICK HERE to get Dianne’s book, Do You QuantumThink?: New Thinking That Will Rock Your World