Today’s economy is freaking people out, no bones about it. Here are a few of items you may find interesting. I decided to look up the definition of the word, ‘economy’.
Before I list the ones I thought were most clear, I suggest that you stop a second and see what the word ‘economy’ brings up for you.
What do ‘money’ or ‘economy’ mean?
When I put that question to myself, I thought immediately about how we operate on a fiat currency system, rather than one backed by gold or some physical substance of perceived value.
I also thought about how a fiat economy, by definition, always historically collapses within a specific period of time; and how over the last 90 years this system was introduced and implemented by people who were so saturated with greed that their own self-aggrandizement came before the lives of everyone else.
I also thought about how so many important public programs and institutions are being cut back and even eliminated. None of what is going on today makes sense to me if we are to carry on creating fulfilling lives.
Now, here are some of the definitions I found:
1. The system by which money, industry and trade are organized
2. The system of production, distribution and consumption
3. Efficient use of resources
4. Effective management
5. A system of allocating resources based only on the interaction of market forces, supply and demand
6. A true market economy is free of governmental influence, collusion and other external influences.
My question is this
If we cannot do anything immediately effective to change the way our commerce and currency are set up, what CAN we do?
What to do?
There are several things we can each do to create a new relationship with the world and the economy, no matter what is going on outside of ourselves.
1. Realize that every thought, feeling, belief and action you generate and act upon determines your reality. Take deeper responsibility.
Use energy practices to even out old self-worth issues that keep you shy, angry, sad, depressed, etc.
You may think you, your energy and your life are inconsequential in the Big Scheme of Things, but that is utterly untrue.
Your energy is needed right now right here in order to help dream up, create and nurture a new, clean paradigm.
Energies are shifting so fast and so intensely that it’s easy to get caught up in the density – don’t allow it. If you have to use EFT (the Emotional Freedom Techniques) all day long, do so. This is not a dress rehearsal.
2. Remember that we participate in this economy, even if we don’t like it.
So every one of us needs to be conscious of how we literally vote with our dollars. And I know you know what I mean by that. Use each dollar as if it was a ballot cast in the voting box. It will make a huge difference in how you use your funds, and will produce results that will surprise and please you.
3. Stop complaining and ask what you can do differently in your own life, whether tiny or huge, to create the shifts in your life that would make it better. Then make a pact with yourself to DO those little shifts. DO those big things. Do it, and see how cool it is to feel like, “Hey! I made a difference in my own life!”
4. Get rid of excesses and distractions. Really ask yourself at a deep level what it is you value and if you really want to keep spending time and energy on things that only have half or minimal value to you. Just stop doing them. They waste your life energy. Concentrate on what helps you bring yourself internal pleasure and even a soul-thrill.
5. Tap. If you have no clue what I’m talking about, get FREEbie info at EFTinEveryHome.com.
Tap all day, as I said. Don’t let your emotions or thoughts be either totally numb or overpowering you. Tap on feelings of anger, fear, sadness, grief, shame, impatience, helplessness and powerlessness.
Tap on thoughts of blame, shame, complain, vengeance, retaliation, disappointment, terr-or, disgust, dismay, self-sabotage, not-good-enough, etc.
Keep tapping until you can come to a place of inner peace, even if it’s a tiny bit at a time. How can we say we want peace if we can’t even create it in our own minds and bodies first? The journey starts within – always.
6. Remember that you are part of life’s Great Circle, and that you are no less than and no more than any other creature in the universe. You are valued and honored, and your contributions, life energy and individual spark are part of that which keeps us all on fire and alive.