“I never imagined I would become the modern-day expert on thyroid and its impact on chronic illness. When I researched mitochondrial disorders and thyroid, I realized they were one and the same.
The last landmark book written about hypothyroidism was by Dr. Broda Barnes in 1976. I hope my book will allow me to help doctors and patients get back in touch with this basic tenet of medicine.
Without this knowledge, patients go from office to office, searching for answers and too often getting just superficial treatment of symptoms.”
– Dr. Mark Starr, 21Centurymed.com
I invite you to join me on Daring Dreamers Radio with my special guest, Dr. Mark Starr. You can find this interview on iTunes, as well. Search podcasts for Angela Treat Lyon’s Daring Dreamers Showcase!
As you listen, Dr. Starr will answer these questions:
• What used to be the name for what doctors now call fibromyalgia?
• Why do fibrolmyalgia sufferers usually have hormone problems, predominantly thyroid?
• How did Dr. Mark Starr come to realize that his muscle pain was because of hypothyroidism (low thyroid)?
• What is a basal metablism test, and why does Dr. Starr consider that type of test for the thyroid more comprehensive and conclusive than the standard thyroid testing done by blood?
• Why does Dr. Starr believe that the synthetic forms of thyroid hormone don’t work as well as the “old fashioned” dessicated form?
• Why did the drop in deaths by infectious disease result in more heart attacks and other previously unknown diseases in the mid-1900s on?
• Why, if you eat a low amount of fat in your high-protein diet, does your metabolism actually slow down and your need for thyroid skyrocket?
• What will you get when you buy a $20 portion of a cow? (!)
• What do milivolts have to do with your teeth, infection and health?
• How many mercury frequencies are there in your aura?
• Why does raw milk not get infected the way ‘they’ say it does, and what are the advantages of using it?
Get his book here: Hypothyroidism Type 2: The Epidemic
• Raw milk in your area? rawmilk.com
• Dr. Jerry Tennant: tennantinstitute.com
• Prill Beads – try getting them on eBay.com (get the $8 ones, not the $3 ones)
There’s voltage in your teeth? Their relationship to your pH is important? Who’d have thunk it? Check this out: tennantinstitute.com
Dr. Tennant’s amazing story HERE.
Healing is Voltage 2 HERE.
How Mercury Damages your brain HERE.
• Solve the Riddle of Heart Attacks
• The Demise of the Cholesterol Theory
• Breast Cancer and Iodine
• Iodine: Why You Need It and Why You Can’t Live Without It
• The Roots of Disease Connecting Dentistry and Medicine
• Root Canal Coverup – by the man who invented the root canal procedure!
Dr. Starr is a medical doctor who specializes in integrative medicine, pain, hormones, and the prompt rehabilitation of acute and chronic sports injuries. He utilizes a wide array of alternative methods that allow the body to heal itself naturally. These methods include desiccated thyroid, bio-identical hormones, nutrition, homeopathics, trigger point injections, Hans Kraus’ protocols and exercises, Tennant Biomodulator, low-intensity lasers, and other energetic modalities.
Dr. Starr’s progressive approach to alternative medicine offers cutting-edge therapies designed to accelerate the healing of hypothyroidism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, Candidiasis, arthritis, sprains, strains, and fractures.
I suggest you get in touch with Dr. Starr! http://21Centurymed.com
I had my thyroid removed 25 years ago with hashimotos and had been suffering with hypthyroidism for 40 years prior to that. I am on .112 mg of synthroid (Levothyroxine Sodium) I am struggling tired,circulation, osteoporosis, etc. I have just read Hypothroidism Type 2. How can I switch over to Desicated Thyroid and is this the right thing to do.