Starting yesterday and going all the way until the end of October, Spiritus is celebrating and working to greatly expand the awareness of how we can all build our practices, business and marketing upon spiritual values and pricinples – and not only survive, but flourish!
(Impatient? Check out Spiritual Marketing Awareness Month here – my article is up today! And more to come… here: http://bit.ly/SMAMonth)
If you love the idea of using your values and ideals as a platform on which to build your business and marketing strategies – whether on or offline or both – you’ll love what you’ll get from this FREEbie month-long expo!
What you DON”T get (yay!):
- A million teleclasses you have to show up on live
- A million bonuses you’ll never even look at or use…
- A million pitches from subsciber-hungry marketers (yes, you can check out and sign up for the experts’ stuff, but you don’t get pitched every other second or have to opt-in to anything you don’t want!)
But you DO get:
- A series of great (shorty) articles by biz experts that you can read at your leisure
- Opportunities to connect – real-time – with internet, marketing and business coaches and experts who all put their values first.
- Their tips, tricks, techniques, strategies, stories and inner secrets for creating online success with your deeply value-driven business.
- A chance to register on Spiritus and set up your biz there – even if you aren’t tech savvy or hate online stuff. Set your biz up there and just leave it! (Already know you want to list your biz there? Here’s where you can do that: http://bit.ly/spiritus-for-you)
I know you’ll LOVE Spiritus! Go here to get to the Spiritual Marketing Awareness Month party!: http://bit.ly/SMAMonth
NOW: Here are Parts One and Two of my revealing interview with Shelagh! She peeled back the curtains so you could see what spiritual marketing is, why you can do it if you want, why you should even care! Click on the One and Two, or on theI Dare You logos to the left to get to the interviews!
How do you align your spiritual values with your business and marketing?
Who else is doing it, and what are their results?
Shelagh clues us in. Whether you’re an MLMer, a coach, energy worker, plumber or graphic designer, if you like to embed your values into your business and marketing, this is for you! We’re creating critical mass!